Terms and Conditions
We understand if you're having a Cinderella Moment, we really do. However, we don't have any way of making up for the lost time. We have sessions back to back, so we can not extend our session times. If our session is booked for 4:00 and you arrive at 4:20, we will not be able to exceed the session time; it will have to end at 5:00 and you’ll be charged for the entire session. We know you value our time and efforts, please show that by showing up on time.
MAKE THE MOST OF OUR SESSIONS
To make sessions more constructive, we recommend that you maintain a thought journal. If possible, prior to our sessions, write down 1-2 pointers that you wish to discuss in the session. This will help us streamline our talking points prevent any lulls in the session and ultimately use our time effectively.
THERAPY WORKS IF YOU DO
You must understand only 40% of work is done in the sessions, the rest 60% is how you implement the learnings outside. Therapy is not a venting ground. It is a safe place for dealing with your vulnerabilities, organizing your thoughts, and planning a course of action to best support your mental health. It only works if you follow through on your plan. After all, "Change is easy to propose, hard to implement, and especially hard to sustain." - Andy Hargreaves.